A new addition to the ExactMark line delivers versatility and value for marking machine tools, consumables, medical devices, and electrical components.
Marking metal and plastic parts in small to medium batch sizes just became easier and more economical with the ExactMark 210. Available with a choice of IR (1064 nm), green (532 nm), or UV (355 nm) lasers, it can be configured to produce sharp, high contrast marks on metals, plastics, and organic materials.
The ExactMark 210 is designed to provide the features and performance of larger marking systems in a compact and easy-to-use platform.
- The 1.8 x 1.2-meter footprint provides a large work chamber to accommodate a variety of parts.
- An optional integrated vision system to automate part alignment and eliminate operator error.
- An intuitive user interface for entering job parameters and controlling part handling mechanics.
- An optional on-demand exhaust system that minimizes power consumption and acoustic noise.
- Up to two axes of motion – including support for marking on-the-fly.
- A configuration that provides the marking field size needed for many different trays, e.g. JEDEC.
Talk with a solution specialist about configuring an ExactMark 210 that meets your precise needs.
Coherent ExactMark 210 Laser Marking System
ExactMark 210 TL Lowers Costs for High-Volume Marking
Explore a new automated laser marker that can process up to 30 trays of parts in a single production run.
ExactMark Laser Marking Systems
ExactMark laser marking systems include a motorized z-axis for automatic focusing as well as a range of optional motion axes and laser types.
Fabricating & Metalworking
Get exactly the right solution to your specific laser fabrication needs while delivering process quality and efficiency to metal and non-metal fabricating.
Automotive Interiors & Components
Achieve higher precision with powerful, easily customizable lasers that improve productivity and quality when processing automotive interiors and components.