HighLightTM FL-ARM (Adjustable Ring Mode) laser are unique fiber lasers that delivers a significant advance in fiber laser processing by enabling unprecedented solutions for laser welding.Improve fiber laser weld quality and yield with CleanWeld
Coherent CleanWeld is our unique combination of fiber laser innovations, beam delivery, and process knowledge, which improves part quality, increases throughput, and lowers process costs. Weld zero-gap galvanized steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum with up to 80% less spatter, lower porosity, and no cracking.
The Adjustable Ring Mode (ARM) technology features two individually controllable, co-axial beams from a single fiber, providing a new level of flexibility for applications such as zero-gap welding of zinc-coated steel, as well as the ability to weld aluminum without filler wire, with minimal spatter, and no hot cracking.The power levels in both central spot and surrounding ring are independently adjustable.
This results in high speed and high throughput spatter-free processing and lowers overall production costs by largely eliminating the need for post-processing.
High-Power FL-ARM Lasers with Beam Management
To maximize operational flexibility, the standard HighLight FL-ARM products are equipped with either a Fiber-Fiber-Switch (FFS) or Fiber-Fiber-Coupler (FFC).
Compact High-Power FL-ARM Lasers
The compact FL-ARM lasers with a spliced fiber and a small cabinet are ideally suited for easy integration into existing systems.
• Output power: 2,000 - 10,000 Watts
• Adjustable Ring Mode (ARM)
• Excellent stability over the entire power range (1% to 100%)
• Inherently back-reflection safe
• HighLight SQD option for smart process monitoring
• Industry-leading closed loop power control for high process consistency
• Optimized power profile programming tool for welding processes
• CleanWeld technology to optimize welding results
• High-quality welding of challenging materials like high-strength steel, aluminum, or copper